This block is a conditional block that is triggered whenever the price is crossing an xMA or whenever the price is approaching an xMA based on which parameters you chose.
|MA = Moving Average
SMA = Simple Moving Average
EMA = Exponential Moving Average
WMA = Weighted Moving Average
SMMA = Smoothed Moving Average
- MA type can be SMA, EMA, WMA, SMMA.
- Analysis Period is the period that xMA will take into account (If you choose 4H, xMA will use 4H candles).
- Length is the number of candles calculated.
- Analyzed Level where you can choose between Resistance (Above the price) and Support (Under the price)
- Signal Type can be wether you want the block to be triggered when the price Tests the Resistance / Support or when it Breaks the Resistance / Support.
- Zone is the minimum percentage to validate the Test/break/Rejection.
- Source choice where you can choose the source to calculate the MA on Low, High, Close or Open candle. More info about the use of High/Low source here
Moving Averages Support/resistance Behavior